• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Martin Logan Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale ML Architectural’s For Sale - New

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sneffets

MLO Supporter
Reaction score
I have a potential 9.4.x Martin Logan setup for sale. These are new, purchased from a local dealer…they are new in factory packaging. PM me for pricing…I would prefer to sell them bundled together, but given the cost…I can break them up. I was going to put a dedicated theater in, but I think we are going to use the space for something else.

Qty 3 - Martin Logan Monument 7XW’s (LCR’s)

Qty 4 - Martin Logan Icon 3XW’s (Side and Rear Surrounds)

Qty 6 - Martin Logan Motion XTC8-HT’s (ATMOS and Front Wide)

I am willing to make some “bundled deals”.

I have a potential 9.4.x Martin Logan setup for sale. These are new, purchased from a local dealer…they are new in factory packaging. PM me for pricing…I would prefer to sell them bundled together, but given the cost…I can break them up. I was going to put a dedicated theater in, but I think we are going to use the space for something else.

Qty 3 - Martin Logan Monument 7XW’s (LCR’s)

Qty 4 - Martin Logan Icon 3XW’s (Side and Rear Surrounds)

Qty 6 - Martin Logan Motion XTC8-HT’s (ATMOS and Front Wide)

I am willing to make some “bundled deals”.
I'm interested in 2x Icons and 2x XTC8's. Please can you send your best price you're willing to part with. Cheers.

Latest posts

Back